The fourth and smallest category of funding from the National Lotteries Distribution Trust Fund (NLDTF) is for Miscellaneous Purposes. This category is allocated 5% of the fund for disbursement to applicants who meet the requirements.
The members of the National Lotteries Board (NLB) serve as the distributing agency for the Miscellaneous Purposes category of funding.
Applications to the Miscellaneous Purposes category will only be considered from non-profit organisations whose activities or projects fall outside the mandate of the Distributing Agencies for Arts, Culture and National Heritage, Charities, and Sport and Recreation.
There is no public call for applications and therefore applicants may apply at any time. However, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a sufficient period between the submission of the application and the commencement of the project.
In order to be considered for funding, applicants must submit the following documentation:
- Proof of registration as a non-profit organisation.
- The organisation’s constitution or founding documents.
- The two most recent annual audited financial statements.
- A motivation for project, which explains it significance.
- A project implementation plan
- A detailed and realistic budget for the project.