LEGAL OWNERSHIP & COPYRIGHT
- The copyright in all information, material and logos vesting in the National Lotteries Board ["NLB"] shall continue to vest in the NLB and no right, title or interest in any proprietary material or information contained in this website is granted to you hereunder.
- Without derogating from the foregoing, the NLB hereby authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or any part thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for information purposes only; and
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes.
- Without derogating from the foregoing, you are expressly prohibited from incorporating any material from this website in any other work, publication or website either of your own or belonging to any third party.
- Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website. Elements of this website are protected by law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by the NLB.
INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY
- This website is only intended to provide general information regarding the NLB and its products and services.
- It is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with and the NLB expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter or amend any criteria or information set out in this website without notice.
- Accordingly, the information in this website is not intended to constitute financial, accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services.
- Before making any decision or taking any action, which might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor.
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION
- Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the Internet, including without limitation e-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception.
- You are therefore discouraged from transmitting to the NLB any information that may be confidential, proprietary or sensitive.
- You shall bear all risk of transmitting such information in this manner and under no circumstances will the NLB be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result thereof.
- The NLB reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail and you consent to such verification should the NLB deem it necessary.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- Linked sites are not subject to the control of the NLB and the NLB is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
- The NLB provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the NLB of such site.
- This website and the information contained therein is provided "as is" and the NLB makes no express or implied representations or warranties with regard thereto.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing:
- the NLB does not warrant that the website or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality.
- the NLB expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, Y2K-compliance, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy; and
- whilst the NLB has taken reasonable measure to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
RISK & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Your use of this website and the information contained therein is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof.
- Neither the NLB, its affiliates, or their shareholders, agents, consultants or employees will be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether in an action arising out of contract, statute, delict or otherwise, relating to the use of this website or the information contained therein.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Any dispute or purported dispute arising out of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of South Africa and all disputes, actions and other matters relating thereto will be determined in accordance with such law. The parties to any dispute arising out of this web site hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa sitting at Pretoria.